Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reworking….new "old" artwork

Working on new art for the Wyandotte Street Art Fair in two weeks. Is is a reworking of an older drawing called "Dolores"  I also have some new bookmarks in the works and a few other things up my sleeves….  ;-) 
I am hoping to have quite a few new works done for this fair. At four days long it is, by far, the longest art fair I've done to date and I'm not to sure how to stock for it.  If dreams come true than I'll need a lot of "hole fillers" because I've sold a lot of framed originals and have to fill the voids they've left behind.  Worst case scenario is I'm stocked up on artwork for the foreseeable future….LOL. Though that doesn't seem to last that long once I've completed pieces they tend to leave me for other abodes. I guess that's a good thing that all my "little babies" get to find new homes to be loved in.
Okay…..off to create….. keep cool and enjoy art!


No comments: