Thursday, October 28, 2010

WaterMarks and Etsy

Okay I finally learned how to watermark my images. So expect to see them appearing in all new artwork as well as the old images as I replace them little by little.  I don't like having to watermark but it's so easily copied and printed by anyone with a printer and a desire.  As a 2D artist I feel I need to take all precautions to protect my work.
 I also got my Etsy shop up and running. I'm slowly loading work for sale on there so keep checking it for new items. I put a button in the upper left hand of the blog for easy access to my Etsy shop "ArtdreamsStudio". Please check it out and let me know what  you think. I'm open to suggestions and would love advise from any "seasoned" Esty shopkeepers! Thanks!
Ok....I'm off to create......

No comments: